Frequently Asked Questions
You can’t miss it -- it’s the black bar that has “FlyFeel” right in the center.
After the rating page opens up:
- Choose the place you’re at by hitting the Nearby Places compass (the white circle) on the top right or by finding it via the search bar.
- Slide the tower to gauge the atmosphere and energy you feel.
- Add a picture, comment and if you feel like it, share your rating to Facebook or Twitter.
- Finally, press SUBMIT!
On the rating page, tap the logos of the social networks you wish to share to, located under the Submit button. If a logo turns highlighted blue, your rating will be shared to that timeline. Doing this gives your opinion and voice more reach and importance in the digital world.
Refreshing to view new and updated content can also be done on the Friends page, profile pages and place pages.
Contacts Tab (INVITE FRIENDS)
Here you will find your iPhone contacts list. Tap the arrow button next to someone’s name to send that person a direct link to download FlyFeel on the App Store and join you in the FF experience.
Facebook Tab and Twitter Tab (ADD FRIENDS)
These tabs show you which of your Facebook and Twitter friends are also on FlyFeel. Tapping the add (+) button next to a friend’s name lets you send that person a friend request. Keep in mind, not all your friends from those networks will appear here -- just the ones who are also on the app.
To check or update which social network account(s) you have linked to your profile, go to Settings >> Facebook/Twitter.
To check if you have requests from anyone, go to Settings >> Friend Requests
Search Tab (ADD FRIENDS)
Use the search bar to look up other users and people you know. If your search returns the person you’re looking for, tap the add (+) button to send them a friend request.
To check if you have requests from anyone, go to Settings >> Friend Requests.
Searching for a place will direct you to a place’s page and searching for a city will direct you to that city’s Skyline.
Before you search, make sure to tap either the Places or City button to specify the type of search you're doing. Then just type in a name, press the Search button on the bottom left of your iPhone keyboard and you’re on your way to exploring somewhere different.
To Apply a Filter:
- Tap the white magnifying glass on the top right to open the search page
- Tap the Filters button located above the search bar to open the Filter list
- Select the types of places you’re interested in seeing (choose as many as you want)
- Finally, tap the Apply Filters button up on top to update the Skyline
Go to Main Menu >> Settings >> Facebook/Twitter and turn “Ratings are Private” to ON. Doing so will only allow your friends to see your profile and activity updates.